Subscribe
Notify of
guest
1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
nobody

He can’t get out because he can grab hold of the wires. He is most likely trying to climb the pole but accidentally stumble causing his body to fall and rest on some wires causing electricity to pass through his body effectively causing a short circuit at high voltage. Then fire

Also, he would be alive right now if there was an actual working safety precaution placed on a substation to detect a short circuit